Work with us
HIMOINSA is a company with a clear international focus centred on customer service, which is committed to training and developing the talent of its employees. Join a constantly growing company!
In 2017, the company celebrated its 35th anniversary. This long history would not have been possible without the passion that every HIMOINSA employee brings to the challenges, both small and large, they tackle every day.
HIMOINSA has more than 1000 employees around the world, representing some 20 different nationalities, who make a huge number of power generation projects a reality on five continents every year.
If you want to join the team, check our job vacancies or send us your CV.
- Establishes production schedule and targets to meet the requirements of existing sales orders and production forecast.
- Coordinates with other function managers in planning and implementing manufacturing programs.
- Advises management on manufacturing activities, performances and results and recommends corrective actions relating to delayed schedules, excessive costs, material shortages and other deterrent factors.
- Manages and executes various programs that lead to improvements in quality, costs and overall efficiency.
- Assists in evaluating and improving manufacturing methods, layouts, equipment's and techniques.
- Monthly inventory status analysis.
- Calculate products standard cost.
- Determines proper staffing and skill levels for the operation.
- Manages and trains a team of production staff.
- Coordination all the process in the factory.
Training: Industrial Engineer / Production Engineer or above with relevant experience.
Skills: Requires excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational, motivational and people management skills and be able to communicate at all levels in the organization. Must be results focused and have the ability to work under pressure to achieve Production targets.
English (Essential), Chinese (Desirable).
Previous experience in a similar position: 1+ years experience in production management in CHINA.
Valuable: Spanish candidate (In that case is essential the candidate is currently living and working in China with valid visas and work permits).
Further details of interestSubsidiary: Himoinsa China.
Country: Fengming Road, South Part of Wujin Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Changzhou 213104.
Salary: according to the candidate's experience and value. *Remuneration package: Base salary + other benefits.
Working time: full time.
Start date: immediately.